Weddings & Wedding Receptions Costs
Here are some sample costs which may help you plan your wedding day budget.
All prices are approximate and we are often willing to negotiate.
- Hire of 'The Great Expectations' ceremony room (seating for 50 guests): £600
- Hire of 'The Oliver Twist' reception room (seating for 50 guests): £750
A two-nighter for you and your special guests - Arrive anytime after 2.00pm on Friday.
We offer four en-suite double rooms including the superb 'Charles Dickens bedroom' with the original brass bed that was slept in by Queen Victoria, the bridal suite with it's breathtaking views across Viking Bay.
There are two reception rooms plus the gardens where you and your guests can relax before moving to the ceremony room.
Champagne breakfast is included on your wedding morning. Sunday morning includes a full English breakfast, and finally... Relax, checkout is not until 12.00 noon.
Total cost is: £4,300 and includes the services of our wedding co-ordinator.
Wedding ~ Single Night
Cost is: £3,300 and includes the services of our wedding co-ordinator.
You might like some of these optional extras
- Disco + DJ: From £200
- We have a variety of top class party bands, whether you like classic rock and dance, soul, swing-jive... We can put you in touch with the best in the region. Prices from £550
- Arrive in style - a choice of either a vintage Roll Royce or Bentley costs: £250
- A very excellent toastmaster costs: £275
- Gambling/Casino tables (strictly for fun only) £300
- Photographer / Videographer from £800
- For larger parties, a luxury marquee erected on the front lawn. POA
We can also provide flowers and bouquets, special seat covers and bows, centrepieces etc.
Dining? You can choose from an extensive menu, if you prefer we can provide a buffet or even a barbeque - perfect for a summer's day.